Um. Have you ever had cultured butter? It’s insane. Not only is it better for your insides (thanks probiotics!) but it also has a tang that you just don’t find in regular butter. This is like, the fancy as sh*t butter you’d find at a three star Michelin restaurant.
But I’m getting ahead of myself. To get cultured butter, you first have to start with cultured cream — also known as yogurt. And once you learn how easy it is to make your own yogurt, you’ll be a yogurt making machine. It is a game. changer.
Ok, cool. So now you know how to make yogurt, you’re slathering cultured butter on everything and anything and hold the phone. You can also turn that cultured butter into ghee, making YOU a more cultured human in the process. BOOM.
In this workshop you’ll learn:
- How to make yogurt
- How to turn said yogurt into cultured butter
- How to turn butter into ghee
- WTF ghee is and how to use it
- Healthy benefits of the whole shebang and how they differ from store-bought
What you’ll get:
- Yogurt, butter and ghee tasting
- Written and emailed instructions so you don’t have to remember a GD thing
What to bring:
- Nada. Unless you want to bring a hot friend, or a first date, or a puppy. All good options.
- Have at least 4 people? Request a private class.
Can't make it?
Sign up to be notified when more classes are announced!
We'll only use your email to alert you of new classes. And we'll never share it with others. In fact, we don't even know how to do that.