Once upon a time, there was a world without cheese. The light barely shown down upon the land. Things were dark and bleak. And then some geniuses came along and the rest is history.
I mean, seriously, cheese is the f*cking bomb. And luckily for all of us, it’s super fun to make, and even better than store-bought because it’s fresh, fresh, fresh and you know exactly what’s going into it.
Well, that, and you can finally show up to family gatherings with something that your mom will actually approve of. Because moms and cheese go together like…well, I guess like moms and cheese.
In this workshop you’ll learn:
- How to make paneer (Indian cheese), mozzarella and ricotta (we call this the triple threat)
- The best type of milk to use for perfect cheeses
What you’ll get:
- Cheesecloth to take home with you
- Written and emailed instructions so you don’t have to remember a GD thing
What to bring:
- Nada. Unless you want to bring a hot friend, or a first date, or a puppy. All good options.
- Have at least 4 people? Request a private class.
Can't make it?
Sign up to be notified when more classes are announced!
We'll only use your email to alert you of new classes. And we'll never share it with others. In fact, we don't even know how to do that.