I’ll be honest: I made my first batch of hot sauce by accident. I thought I was buying a jalapeño plant at the farmer’s market. Until it started growing things that didn’t resemble jalapeños. And then they started turning red. Turns out, I was the proud owner of a birds-eye chili bush.
My husband, Matt, thought it would be a good idea to “try one out” and immediately burst into flames. We had to pull ice cream from the depths of the freezer to cool his tongue.
So, what does one do when armed with a veritable clusterf*ck of hot ass birds-eyes? Make hot sauce, of course.
Guys? I’m never going back. Ok, maybe for Valentina. But this stuff is good. Really good.
In this workshop you’ll learn:
- A brief history of hot sauce
- How to make hot sauce without burning your retinas out
What you’ll get:
- A jar of hot sauce to take home
- Written and emailed instructions so you don’t have to remember a GD thing
What to bring:
- Nada. Unless you want to bring a hot friend, or a first date, or a puppy. All good options.
- Have at least 4 people? Request a private class.
Can't make it?
Sign up to be notified when more classes are announced!
We'll only use your email to alert you of new classes. And we'll never share it with others. In fact, we don't even know how to do that.